Security Bancorp of Tennessee has a long history of serving the financial needs of the people of West Tennessee. While many institutions have chosen to consolidate and make their lending decisions out of market, we have decided to keep our banks independent with their own charter, board and management teams.
The banks in the Security Bancorp holding company are:
- The Bank of Crockett: founded in 1887
- The Bank of Halls: founded in 1899
- Gates Banking and Trust Company: founded in 1904
- Security Bank: founded in 1931
The banks affiliated with the Security Bancorp holding company are:
- The Bank of Jackson: founded in 1996
- Patriot Bank: founded in 2001
Throughout the years our mission has always stayed the same: Offering the products and services of a big bank to the communities that we serve while providing the security of a locally owned and operated bank.
Website design by Deluge Studios